Assistant Manager - HR at Boyen Haddin
Views:336 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Wealth Manager - Bank (2-10 yrs)
The role would require to cater to investment needs of mass affluent clients. To meet desired revenue, client acquisition and AUM targets. To ensure all processes are followed keeping in mind the ethos of the organization.
1. Cater to investment needs of mass affluent clients by recommending products like MF, PMS, AIF, PE, SP, Unlisted Shares, Bonds, Direct Equity and Equity Advisory Products
2. Meet the required AUM, investor acquisition and AUM targets for given area.
3. Ensure the timely delivery of customized wealth advise to HNI customers
4. Periodic review of client's portfolio to ensure that they are in line with client's investment objectives
5. Joint calls with branch team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.