Talent Acquisition Specialist at WazirX
Views:1476 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WazirX - Chief Financial Officer (15-20 yrs)
Do the words - cryptocurrency- and - blockchain- excite you? Do you want to be a part of India's largest cryptocurrency exchange and shape the future of a decentralized financial world? If yes, read on.
Founded in 2018, WazirX has over 1 million users, and that number is growing rapidly. WazirX is on a mission to make crypto accessible to everyone in India.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the Role:
- Develop & implement short & long term financial strategies for the company
- Closely work with the Group CEO and Business Heads, in developing business models and support them with reports and actionable insights
- Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly financial reports including monthly P&L and cash flow, plan vs actuals etc. Engage in discussions with the Management in terms of possible improvement areas, methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies. Review and approve all compliance filings
- Anchor and manage internal and external audits for all group legal entities
- Manage Tax planning and related compliances covering both Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Assess financial risks and effectively communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Ensure the financial integrity of the company and be fully accountable for the accuracy of the company's financial statements
- Budget, forecast and help oversee current and future investments and capital structures
- Manage the financial health of the company - ensure that various critical financial metrics are being accurately calculated and suitably reported Including maintaining MIS, KPIs etc
- Play a key role in all Corporate Actions - Fund Raise, M&A and Investor Exit.
- Manage a team of Finance professionals and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Chartered Accountant / MBA from premier institutes, with around 15+ years of progressive experience, of which at least last few years as Head of Finance
- Should have worked with Tech Startups with experience in Fundraising
- Should have a thorough knowledge of financial planning, corporate governance, and compliance
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- Strong Fund sourcing capabilities with proven experience and an ability to work closely with PE /VC Funds and Banks
- Focus on driving for transparency and results.
- Highly analytical, creative thinker with a proven track record in financial skills.
- Should have strong leadership skills, with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.