Manager - HR at WayCool Foods & Products Pvt Ltd
Views:1126 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
WayCool - General Manager - Sales & Marketing (12-20 yrs)
- Manage a sales pipeline. Create and manage a pipeline of prospects for new corporate and beat customers
- Coordinates presentation/pitch approaches.
- Promotes high-impact, highly integrated advertising, Web development, Specialized Marketing in-channel selling systems and results-oriented public relations programs to the current geographic area Expansion.
- Drive Client's growth across city and region and through geographic and product expansion
- Work with Marketing and Communications department to develop clear strategies and support for growth.
- Build expertise. Become an expert on the food delivery space and how to best position and sell the Client's product offering. This will be both for external brands and internal company brands.
- Works with the Media department to develop contacts with media representatives in all key markets
- Build a team. Recruit, train, coach, and manage a team of high performing Business Development Manager/Associates
- Cultivate channel partnerships through effective distributors, Identify and execute high-value channel partnerships to acquire new customers and enhance the brand
- Data analysis - Set up data tracking and analyze data to draw insights on team performance and optimize channel partnerships
- Expert in cross selling techniques of the products handled.
- Engages in tactics for market development
- Keeps company leadership apprised of current and anticipated market conditions
- Strategizes app networks and researches the marketplace to secure meetings with key targeted decision makers
- Manage fast-paced day-to-day tasks, as well as step back to think creatively and contemplate the long-term vision
- Profiles and maintains knowledge of competitors- activities
- Approaches, engages, presents and persuades prospects for high value business decisions
- Product feedback. Be the bridge from the customer to the product, culinary, and operations teams
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
- Provides direct marketing to new business prospects
- Develops sales strategies for key prospects
- Evaluate opportunities taking all necessary perspectives into account: strategic, brand, financial, technical, and operational
- Exposure to sound receivables management techniques to ensure positive trends on the same.