Manager - HR at WayCool Foods & Products Pvt Ltd
Views:646 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
WayCool - Corporate Consolidation Role - MIS & Budgets (2-6 yrs)
Corporate Consolidation - MIS & Budgets
Job Description :
1. Will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and implementation of all monthly/quarterly/annual reporting activities for the Group including Consolidation, Data Assurance, Variance Analysis and submission of various Management Information with tight reconciliation with Financials. ESOP accounting for the group
2. Closing books of accounts and generating financial statements in compliance with the respective Accounting Standards and also handle upgrade into relevant Standards as per the applicable laws on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis for the group.
3. The Candidate would be expected to establish the relevant Control and Governance Framework for the effective running of the Process. Develop and deploy tight Activity Based Costing with sharply defined cost center accounting practices across the regions/businesses/companies.
4. Responsible to develop detailed group financial accounting manual and update from time to time w.r.t the changes in accounting policies and practices.
5. Manage and develop the financial reporting capabilities within the function and ensure the delivery of professional, effective and responsive financial and statutory reporting requirements. The candidate should drive the identification of opportunities for process improvement re-engineering and the standardization towards ensuring efficient and consistent processes.
6. Establish and manage financial reporting deadlines including communication of key dates and calendar
7. Assist in reviewing financial statement releases and related financial information for board and investor
8. Coordinate directly with internal and external auditors. Ensure timely process audits. Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance, Tax, IT, Legal, respective Accounting teams to manage audits
9. Obtain, review, and prepare audit responses for inclusion in the draft and final reports. Review audit findings to ensure accuracy.
10. Perform follow-up activities related to audits/reviews and special projects including ensuring corrective action has been completed.
11. Ensuring Tax compliances, including the timely and accurate filing of returns in coordination with tax teams.