Assistant Manager - HR at Wattmonk Technologies
Views:863 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
WattMonk - Head - Digital Marketing (6-9 yrs)
Role : Digital Marketing Head
Experience : 6 - 9 Years
Position : Full Time (Hybrid)
Who are we?
WattMonk is your everyday solar store that helps solar dealers, designers and installers produce more solar designs, permits and stamps. We are a technology based organization on a mission to fight global warming and to reduce customer engagement costs for solar companies ensuring efficiency and cost effectiveness on the way. WattMonk is currently present in all 50 states of the US and is associated with some of the top solar companies as their trusted partner.
We provide technology and services to solar businesses to supercharge their growth. Our integrated platform is used by 100+ solar installers to order various services. Five out of the top 10 residential solar companies are our customers. We started in 2019 and have bootstrapped to millions of dollars in revenue already and are going 300% y-o-y.
You can find out more about us at www.wattmonk.net
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Increase the visibility of the company on various social media sites
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in B2B media strategy is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent verbal communication
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement