WaterHealth - Manager - Supply Chain Management (8-12 yrs)
Position Title : Manager - SCM
Reports to : Head - Supply Chain Management
Function : Supply Chain Management
Location : Hyderabad
Basic Data Function description :
- Manage and supervise timely procurement of all Civil facilities / services, Water Treatment Equipment to meet project and operational timelines without cost overruns
Contacts of the function :
External to WHIN : Vendors
Internal to WHIN : All Functions
Areas of Responsibility :
- Interacting with suppliers, technical evaluation of offers /whetting of purchase comparative statements.
- Ensure budgetary controls and avoid cost overruns.
- Co-ordination of Civil and Equipment Purchase sections to ensure timely and sequential availability of goods and services.
- Co-ordinating with various functions for smooth & quick functioning.
- MIS presentation of project cost monitoring / project site goods delivery / consumption and inventory analysis.
- MIS presentation of inventory, pending indents, pending PO's, vendor payables.
- Manage project exigencies
- Cost reduction
- Ensure Vendor Satisfaction / Performance
Qualification and Experience:
Education : Diploma or B.E. Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus MBA
Functional Experience: Supply Chain Management
Super specialty : Project Management
Other : Experience of handling assembly line of some production company
Years of Experience : The incumbent should have a minimum 8- 12 years experience in Procurement preferably in Water Treatment equipment company / Realty / Project Management
The incumbent could grow upto the role of Head SCM