Head - Talent Acquisition at WaterHealth
Views:1191 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WaterHealth - Head - Marketing (15-20 yrs)
WaterHealth International (WHI) is a Company that provides scalable, safe drinking water solutions to underserved communities across the world using advanced technology and innovative business models. Headquartered in Irvine, USA, WaterHealth International runs operations in Ghana, Nigeria and India. WHI was incorporated in 2006 with a vision to provide safe, scalable and affordable drinking water to the underserved communities across the world. In over twelve (12) years of its operation WHI has successfully installed and is running over 750 WaterHealth Centers (WHCs) and Water Vending Machines across the globe providing access to safe water to over seven (7) million consumers.
The incumbent will share the profitability and top line responsibility with other Business Unit [BU] Heads. He/she would be required to estimate the demand for various products/services including developing innovative products and services for WaterHealth. The incumbent would also be responsible for gathering and analysing market intelligence, identifying current and potential competition, developing and executing suitable plans to meet or exceed the customer expectations. Specifically, the candidate would run Market Communication, Public Relations, Brand Strategy, Digital Media Plan and ATL/BTL Campaigns and New Product Development process.
Areas of Responsibility :
1. Generate consumer insights based on research and analysis.
2. Accurately estimate the demand for various products and services for the Company.
3. Conduct suitable researches to determine consumer buying/decision making behaviour.
4. Identify suitable segments for various business and product lines.
5. Use competitive information to develop world class product/service offerings.
6. Develop and run innovative plans to improve product and business profitability.
7. Run customer and market communication plans focussed on both B2B and B2C segments.
8. Establish WaterHealth as a preferred brand in the 'mind of the customers and associated stakeholders- .
Functional Experience :
He/she should have managed an independent marketing function in the past, should be exposed to various areas of sales and marketing including channel management, trade schemes, communication plans and consumer analysis. Exposure to various statistical tools i.e. regression, factor analysis, segmentation and conjoint analysis would be preferable.