Principal Consultant at Future Links
Views:641 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Warehouse Process Excellence Manager - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
- Design warehouse and logistics processes, policies, procedures and compliances to maintain standards of safety, productivity in daily operations and a high degree of controls
- Design and implement standardization of warehouse quality, hygiene, infrastructure, space optimization, safety standards, and surveillance. Documenting and reviewing best practices with industry and global benchmarks
- Drive process efficiencies and compliances through governances, and implementation of quality tools such as lean, six sigma to enhance warehouse productivity
- Design of warehouse training, guidelines, roles & responsibilities, people continuous assessments for warehouse agencies and internal stakeholders
- Drive analysis and methods for anticipating demand, building resilience and flexibility to changes in demand
- Define standard KPIs, SLAs, governance framework, and checklists across vendors and internal stakeholders and ensure rigorous governance on these to maintain consistent scores
- Establish a framework to root cause issues / lower KPI scores and come up with improvement plans and themes that can be deployed across locations
- Establish and drive the complete automation of warehousing and logistics processes. Selection/design, driving adoption, baselining results of industry tools.
- Roadmap for automating manual tasks, reconciliations, tools such as WMS, TMS
- Design tools and processes for end-to-end serial number/lot number visibility for inventory, assets.
- Close engagement and coordination with cross-functional teams across the business, warehouse operations, and technical teams to deliver the above results
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years' experience in driving warehouse operations, process transformations"
- Degree qualification in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Demonstrated 3PL / 4PL warehouse operations & transformation in a projects industry / environment optimizations, etc.
- Experience with WMS / TMS
- People leadership experience