Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1474 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Warehouse Manager - Sportswear Startup (4-5 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a sportswear brand that is creating waves with their unique products, and be a part of their marketing and branding team.
Our client is a full stack sports clothing startup based in India that sells online and through selected high street retails. It offers innovative performance footwear and apparels with a focus on designing and manufacturing functional gear to enhance athletic performance. They offer premium active wear & sportswear for runners, professional athletes, and men who strive to push themselves in every aspect of their life. They own the end-to-end supply chain logistics and have a manufacturing unit in Bangalore.
Founded in 2015 by a Harvard alumni, our client offers consumers a constantly updated selection of attractive and functional sportswear online, produced by its fully integrated, in-house design and manufacturing facilities. In 2019, our client has raised $1.5M funding and has been selected in the prestigious first cohort of Sequoias Surge Incubation program.
As Warehouse Manager,your responsibilities will include the following functions.
What you will do:
- Managing the picking & Packing team
- Understanding of inventory & Order management tools like Browntape/Unicommerce
- Setting up SOP's for warehouse operations
- On-boarding TPL and work with them
- Analyzing the returns and reduce RTO
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years experience from ecommerce industry in similar field
- Should have handled shipments for Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra & other market places
- Capability to manage end to end customer experience on market places
- Experience setting up warehouses
- Inventory planning experience is a plus
- P&L responsibilities of the warehouse
- Good understanding of racking & bin systems
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 12,00,000