Recruiter at Walmart Global Tech
Views:1244 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Walmart - Senior Manager - Total Rewards (8-12 yrs)
Our Company :
- At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day.
- At our Bangalore and Chennai office, more than 4000 strong engineers are helping accelerate innovative strategic initiatives. They collaborate seamlessly across Walmart Technology and Walmart eCommerce through a highly engaged, talent dense, global agile delivery model.
About Global People Team :
- The Global People Team is a fast-growing team of over 300+ talented professionals currently spread across several Centers of Excellence including, Total Rewards, Talent Architecture, People Operations, Data Analytics & Insights, and Talent Acquisition. All these teams are co-located in India, working closely with their global counterparts. Our teams work as a globally distributed but tightly integrated network that is transforming the People landscape of the Fortune 1 company.
- The Global People Team is driving change by faster cycle-times, improved capabilities, deep domain expertise, and a high-quality talent hub. We are keen to bring in high potential talent to be a part of this exciting journey of accelerating enterprise transformation and achieving greatness.
- Come on, join us to make a difference!
Your Opportunity :
- The Senior Manager I Total Rewards role is a critical resource to the Base Pay Operations team with regards to expertise in compensation costing and analytical insights.
- This role will own and deliver complex compensation related projects and costing models, while supervising and training associates to do the same.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensures execution of company-wide Base Pay, Incentives, and other company-wide rewards processes and strategies; collaborating with stakeholders to develop process and infrastructure; modeling financial performance to inform accruals; developing project plans; identifying opportunities and determining solutions for challenging rewards processes / programs, new designs, and difficult problems; bringing together resources; and collaborating with cross-functional teams and business segments to communicate; creating innovative solution recommendations to business challenges.
- Manages rewards solutions by staying up-to-date with local, federal, and international regulations regarding compensation and incentives; understanding and anticipating business changes to develop system requirements for domestic and international markets; collaborating with technology, business stakeholders, and suppliers to develop system frameworks that enable delivery of programs and driving efficiencies.
- Manages the execution and improvement of Total Rewards programs and initiatives by identifying global and localized processes and gaps; partnering with the divisional Total Rewards teams to understand needs and business strategies; developing contingency plans to support changes in strategy direction; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop training content in order to address new or changed processes and standards; and using change management best practices to ensure new processes are accepted and utilized; ensure all programs and processes are delivered in an agile fashion.
- Enables the standardization and integration of Total Rewards programs and initiatives by researching and analyzing industry and legislative trends, domestic and in-country best practices, and current compensation plans; benchmarking with labor segments and competitors to ensure market competitiveness; assisting in the review of Total Rewards programs and practices; ensuring programs and initiatives align with the company's overall operating model; evaluating and ensuring relevancy of content and applicability in multiple markets; developing standardized processes, templates, protocols, and procedures; and collaborating with cross-functional business partners to ensure alignment and implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews and proposes a variety of compensation programs to meet business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and enabling business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost- effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and 8-12 years experience Supervising others in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and 3-years experience Supervising others in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven Compensation experience including market research
- 5 years experience in project management
Experience required :
- Considered a Compensation expert or proven track record of Compensation knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail, adherence to deadlines and organizational skill.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle quick calculations and be able to manage large volumes of data.
- Ability to identify the validity of numbers through basic calculations.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills & Microsoft Office Suite.
Other important attributes :
- Compensation expert including market research
- Working knowledge with the following systems, or equivalent: Alteryx, SQL query writing
- Excellent modeling skills and ability to reconcile model after calculations changes are made.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- You make sound judgment and promote a customer/member focused environment. You optimize execution and results.
- You inspire commitment through communication and influence.
- You demonstrate adaptability while thinking and acting strategically.
- You proactively lead volunteer activities, programs, and initiatives in order to improve the community.
- You build and sustain internal and external relationships.