Recruiter at Walmart Labs
Views:1501 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Walmart Labs - Manager - Executive Compensation - International Market (4-6 yrs)
Manager, Executive Compensation(International) and years of exp as 4-6 years
Lead execution of Base Pay, Incentives, and other company-wide rewards processes and strategies for International Markets for Officers (VP and above).
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop process and infrastructure; modelling financial performance to inform accruals; developing project plans; identifying opportunities and determining solutions for challenging rewards processes / programs, new designs, and difficult problems; bringing together resources; and collaborating with cross-functional teams and business segments to communicate; creating innovative solution recommendations to business challenges.
- Manages Executive rewards solutions by staying up-to-date with local, federal, and international regulations regarding compensation and incentives; understanding and anticipating business changes to develop system requirements for domestic and international markets; collaborating with technology, business stakeholders, and suppliers to develop system frameworks that enable the delivery of programs and driving efficiencies.
- Manages the execution and improvement of Total Rewards programs and initiatives by identifying global and localized processes and gaps; partnering with the divisional Total Rewards teams to understand needs and business strategies; developing contingency plans to support changes in strategy direction; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop training content in order to address new or changed processes and standards, and using change management best practices to ensure new processes are accepted and utilized; ensure all programs and processes are delivered in an agile fashion.
- Enables the standardization and integration of Total Rewards programs and initiatives by researching and analyzing industry and legislative trends, domestic and in-country best practices, and current compensation plans; benchmarking with labour segments and competitors to ensure market competitiveness; assisting in the review of Total Rewards programs and practices; ensuring programs and initiatives align with the company's overall operating model; evaluating and ensuring relevancy of content and applicability in multiple markets; developing standardized processes, templates, protocols, and procedures; and collaborating with cross-functional business partners to ensure alignment and implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews and proposes a variety of compensation programs to meet business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and enabling business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.