Senior Manager - Human Resources at Walchand Peoplefirst Limited
Views:421 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Walchand PeopleFirst - Business Consultant - CSR (5-10 yrs)
Are you an aspiring change-maker, passionate about blending business acumen with social impact? If yes, we have an opportunity which is perfect for you.
About Walchand PeopleFirst Ltd:
Walchand PeopleFirst Ltd., with its focus on Talent Development and Consulting has succeeded in setting new global benchmarks and has created a quiet revolution in this sector in over a decade of its operations in India. It has become the first choice partner amongst leading corporates and professionals including Google, Reliance Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra, State Bank of India, Apple, EY, Flipkart, Citibank, Microsoft, McDonalds, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Oracle, Wipro, McKinsey, PWC, Genpact, Deloitte, Walmart, Novartis, Samsung, PepsiCo, Maersk among many others.
As a business consultant, you will be responsible for the sales effort, achieving the revenue plan through acquisition of new accounts and farming of existing accounts across all industries. You will be responsible to position Walchand PeopleFirst as the preferred partner for all their CSR needs.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Providing CSR solutions to clients and independently consulting and offering bespoke solutions.
- Understand client needs and master the solutions available for optimum plan development.
- Build your own client portfolio - acquiring new accounts as well as sales growth through customer retention.
- Build and grow long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients - key account management.
- Ability to structure large deals and successfully negotiate with senior leaders of an organization (CXOs, CHROs, L&D heads, L&D managers, and business heads).
- Achieve aggressive corporate sales targets annually through a focus on winning new clients through cold calling and relationship nurturing.
- Consult with mid-sized to large companies and present CSR solutions to key decision-makers to grow revenue.
- Demonstrate sophisticated skills in sales dialogue with customers and prospects to assess needs, recommend solutions and close sales.
- Leverage social media to prospect and build client connections.
- Ensure project economics are maintained and negotiate value pricing.
- Propose diagnostics and other assessments of clients need to determine the root causes of their inability to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Write and project manage effective business proposals and projects.
- Coordinate with internal delivery teams to offer clients appropriate tailored solutions.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelors is a must and MBA is preferred. Additional Certifications in Sales / Training & Development / HR Training / Project Management etc. will be a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or entrepreneurial endeavours, especially within CSR-focused domains.
- Knowledge of CSR guidelines and National Skills Qualification Framework.
- Strong in networking with relations with relevant partners.
- Knowledge of solution selling, concept sales, training sales, new client acquisition, account management, cross selling, and upselling
- Proven track record of handling a certain quantum of sales quota and meeting targets consistently.
- Should demonstrate a good functional understanding of the business and should be capable of quickly understanding new business sectors and industry verticals.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills and ability to establish relationships and network effectively.
- Must be presentable and must have excellent communication skills.
- Should have the ability to collaborate with internal teams to create propositions and service the client seamlessly.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in office software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
All it takes is that first step, and you'll embark on an exciting journey to business ownership with Dale Carnegie. To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, apply NOW to start the conversation. Your entrepreneurial adventure awaits!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.