HR at WAKEFIT INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1063 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Wakefit - Assistant Manager - Process Excellence (2-4 yrs)
AM- Process excellence
- Wakefit was launched in March 2016 in Bangalore as a sleep solutions startup with an aim to revolutionize the quality of sleep among Indians. The Wakefit team believes that quality sleep is a basic need and not a luxury; this mantra motivates the team to focus on innovation in product development, efficiency in processes, cost optimization, and excellence in customer experience. Besides, Wakefits superior quality products are also found really efficient and more affordable than its competitors.
- Wakefit follows a D2C business model so as to rationalize costs. The company operates in the e-commerce space and all the products are listed on its website as well as on Amazon, Flipkart, and PepperFry. Wakefit delivers to more than 19,000 pin codes in India through these channels. With 3x growth in revenue since inception, Wakefit has also maintained profitability since 2016.
- Wakefit's revenues were around INR 199 crore ($26.73 mn) in FY20, and it grew to Rs 410 crore ($55.08 mn) in FY21. Thus, the company achieved more than 2X growth from FY20.
- The company has clocked in an annualized revenue run rate of Rs 700 crore, which is 2X the rate it saw in the last financial year, as per the reports dated November 11, 2021.
- Wakefit has now been valued at INR 2,790 crore (around $375 mn), as of November 2021, which is a significant jump from INR 1,900 crore in 2020. The company also instituted employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) buyback worth INR 15 crore for the benefit of the early employees of the company. Wakefit is also launching retail stores across locations as a part of expansion.
Role: Assistant Manager - Process Excellence
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Fulfilment center design for Wakefit (India's high pace D2C start-up, Marked 10x growth from last year).
- Distribution centers design
- Process design and optimization for the first mile, middle mile, and Last mile
- Process and SOP design to reduce product damage in transit
- Planning process design and optimization for Raw material, production planning, and Middle-mile
- Create OpEx road map and identified projects for short and long term
- Best practices implementation from across the industry in Material Handling
- Handling projects related to productivity improvement and Manpower optimization
- Value stream mapping to identify improvement areas, followed by an action plan, projects identification coordination till project closure
- Conducted training for operators on various lean tools.
- KPI tracking for production and Fulfilment centers related to Quality, Delivery, Safety, and Productivity
- Inventory Management at product category level, to avoid inventory obsolesce
- Identifying suitable Racking system partners, taking closure on Layout based on requirements, Procurement process coordination, and closure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.