Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wadhwani Foundations
Views:107 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Wadhwani Foundation - Software Quality Assurance Manager (7-10 yrs)
Role and responsibilities:
- Create and contribute to the creation of test plans, test scenarios and automation framework and performance tests for use during the testing phases of the software development lifecycle, for new and existing software systems/products;
- Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities;
- Conduct test and demos and inspect to certify product readiness for quality gates.
- Track customer facing issues in customer support tracking tool.
- Offer continuous improvement by assessing customer issues for root cause and future prevention
- Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest for enhancements.
- Handle vendor relationships to deliver services.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products
- Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product;
- Enhance QA methodology for test and defect management and tools supporting processes.
- Mentor, guide and grow a team of passionate QA professionals
- Help in resource allocation and estimation efforts and delegate duties for routine activities.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- B Tech or related fields, say BCA/MCA.
- Total of 7-10 years of experience in the software testing field, with at least 4-5 years of hands-on experience with manual/automation testing of web and Mobile based applications (Automated testing experience is a good bonus). Plus another 2-3 years leading and managing a team of QA engineers
- Good knowledge of web/mobile technologies, testing frameworks, project management tools like jira
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Analytical mind-set to solve issues with focus on client/customer requirement with an ability to take independent decisions
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated and should be a team player
- Good Communication & Inter personal skills