HR - Recruitment at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:506 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wadhwani Foundation - Academy Training Lead (9-12 yrs)
- The opportunity is for learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of training consultants.
- The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions.
- The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
- Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
- Collaborate with senior regional leaders to understand training needs to business objectives
- Work along with the Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase
- Work through the phases of design and development
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design - incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
- Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
- Develop storyboards and simulations
- Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
- Help plan learning plan/schedules etc. Deliver the training as appropriate
- Understand the training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for training products.
- Promote collaboration with the team and the stakeholders involved
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
- Around 5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have experience working with global team
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project
- Analyse the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment
- Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
- Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
- Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated Business Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Cross Cultural Competence