Vymo - Senior Representative - Inside Sales (2-6 yrs)
About Vymo :
Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts - next best actions- contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant :
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo engineered with a mobile-first philosophy through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do :
Inside sales teams at Vymo are responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the prospective accounts, opening doors for sales representatives to enter and sell. In this role, a representative conducts market research, gather account-level intelligence, source leads, set up appointments, find opportunities, build pipeline, hard qualify, and pass onto sales. Ability to nurture strategic accounts, independently running conversations, and demo showcasing abilities would be critical to the role.
A Day in your Life :
- You will be working and making the following faster and better!
- Reach out into target accounts via calls, emails, and Linkedin to generate discovery discussions by positioning Vymo
- Identify Opportunities by validating and qualifying use case against set criteria
- Present Vymo pitch on capabilities and handle objections around fitment by validating the relevance of the use case.
- Run an intro demo to further garner interest and set up a subsequent on-field meeting with Vymo Field Sales
What you would have done :
- Have acquired experience of selling SaaS-based Sales productivity tools, CRM systems for 2 to 6 yrs
- Have the outbound ability to source, qualify leads before transition to sales independently
- Having prospected/sold into large enterprises specifically within the software industry
- Have experience in dealing with High ticket, low volume, extended sales cycle sales environment
- Have expertise in Inside sales and can connect the dots, client personas, and research into a compelling pitch
- Have prior objection handling experience & critical thinking
- Have outstanding relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Has been a consistent top performer with a demonstrated track record of consistently beating numbers on QoQ basis
- Having geographical specialization relevant to specific Vymo aligned territories is a BIG PLUS
- You understand work timing is the same as Target Market