Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:559 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP - Workforce Management - Global Contact Centre/BPO (20-25 yrs)
VP Workforce Management (WFM) - Global Contact Centre / BPO
The primary purpose is to provide strategic direction and tactical leadership for all functional areas within Workforce Management; to initiate, implement, and effectively manage advanced workforce planning and optimization practices for and to optimize resource performance across multiple operations and business units utilizing automated workforce tools ensuring organizational performance requirements and client specific service commitments are met
- Develops, supports, and drives strategic objectives of the workforce management organization on behalf of multiple business units and in alignment with enterprise goals.
- Forms effective partnerships with various contact center operations, business unit leadership, and corporate support functions to understand and address organizational staffing requirements.
- Ensures development and execution of organizational and site level long term forecasts and workforce budgets.
- Identifies technology needs related to areas of responsibility; initiates and implements industry leading technology and process improvement projects.
- Ensure planning function works towards maximising revenue from operations
- Give timely inputs to maximise revenue and optimise cost
- Manage WFM function within the budget
- Proactively reduce WFM cost
- Leverage COE at low cost geographies to lower operating cost without compromising on output quality.
- Provide budgetary inputs to the finance team
- Actively participate in annual & quarterly budgeting process.
- Ensure high eVOC / iVOC scores
- Engage with clients / internal customers for value adds
- Act as consultant for the clients / internal customers
- Represent WFM during client visits
- Showcase WFM capability to clients as and when required.
- Provide geography specific inputs for new solution design.
- Ensure that all new projects GO-Green from WFM perspective in the geography.
Candidate Profile :
At least 20 years or more of BPO/Contact Centre experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as VP / Director/ GM WFM (Workforce Management).
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of automated workforce management tools ( indicative and not exhaustive list Verint, NICE , Avaya , Genesys , CUBS , VICIDial , Aspect, Microsoft Dynamics , Salesforce ) in a multi-site environment
Preferred Qualifications :
- Expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive process improvements
- Capacity planning experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.