Consultant at Indusion
Views:5015 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
VP - Talent Development - Financial Technology Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (13-18 yrs)
Organization: Leading Financial Technology Organziation
Role: VP Talent Development
- Talent cycle managed to plan; timeframes and outcomes
- Talent process valued and understood by HR and business stakeholders
- Supports Head of Talent Operations in providing relevant data for the COO
- Provides regular and ad hoc Talent MI and reporting to the Head of Talent
- Active member of the Talent leadership team
- Drives a performance and collaboration culture through own leadership behavior
- Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Risk monitored and managed in the execution of the Talent calendar/plan
MBA in HR or MA in Psychology only from Tier 1 institute.
Experience range: 13 years -18 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.