VP/SVPHead - Credit Card Products - Bank (9-17 yrs)
Given below the position details of a Senior Position with a Leading Bank based in BKC Mumbai
Role/Job Title: Product Head - Credit Cards
Grade : VP/SVP
Function / Department: Retail Assets
Stake Holder Network
Internal Stake Holders : Technology, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Finance, Shares services, Marketing, Corp Communication
External Stake Holders : Business/Technology/Marketing partners
- The position will be responsible for owning and representing the defined customer segment for Credit Cards in the Bank .
- The responsibilities includes strategy & planning, product development, marketing, managing risk & segment profit and loss (P&L) and the complete lifecycle of the customer. Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products aligned to the vision and strategy of the Credit Cards business at Bank
Key / Primary Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer need and experience, identify and fill product gaps based on competitive intelligence, segment risk and generate new ideas to grow market share, deliver the best customer experience and drive growth
- Lead a cross functional team to rapidly develop new products for specific segment
- Use product design and marketing choices to actively manage risk
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive and own Segment P&L and portfolio and customer life cycle management
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Launch and manage tactical acquisition and usage campaigns to meet yearly objectives
- Collaborate extensively with Risk/Analytics/Technology/Operation teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Track competitive trends/activity and identify opportunities
- Evaluate & drive promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Key Success Metrics:
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Skilled at collaborating & working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.