Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:2808 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
VP/SVP - Regional Head - P&L - North - Private Client Group (10-18 yrs)
VP/SVP - Regional Head North - Private Client Group
- Responsible for overall business and P&L for Northern region in the Private Client Group.
- Meeting revenue targets at product level as assigned by the organization and ensuring high level of productivity for the entire team and the region.
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as MF, PMS, Insurance etc. (mechanics, commercial structures etc.)
- Responsible for hiring and retaining relevant talent in the region.
- Building learning and knowledge best practices. Educating and handholding frontline staff in understanding market fundamentals and product positioning.
- Active interaction with product manufacturers and other stakeholders in order to track local market dynamics.
- Conduct events for engagement of existing clients and also for acquisition of new customers.
- Achieve high service delivery standards and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Successful working relationships with relevant internal departments such as branch channel, internal compliance, legal, product and marketing.
Candidate Profile :
- Post graduate with minimum 10-18 yrs exp
- Good knowledge of Wealth Management is must
- Team Handling experience
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills