TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:590 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
VP/SVP/Head - Marketing - BFS/Online (10-14 yrs)
A BFSI based in Gurgaon is looking for a dynamic, passionate and new age Head of Marketing (VP/SVP) with a proven track record to setup, scale and drive the marketing function.
Being part of the leadership team, the Marketing Head would be instrumental in carving out and driving the strategies for achieving the vision and mission of the organization.
- Design and ensure execution of branding and demand generation campaigns, across various marketing strategies and engines both online and offline with a strong focus on Channel Marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and insights into the underlying behaviour and interests of our target audience/users
- Study, review and prepare user-acquisition and retention strategies
- Conduct iterative testing for advertising creatives and messages, analyze the performance, and apply insights to craft engaging and appealing content for target audience.
- Drive concurrent marketing projects and the management of large-scale advertising campaigns in parallel
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple ad networks and third-party relationships
- Work in collaboration with sales, sales support, product development and other cross-functional teams to develop marketing programs
- Be the voice of the customer and partners with internal teams, and rally support from them towards resolving outstanding issues and challenges
- Keep up with industry best practices and knowledge as it applies to all things related to ad creatives
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters or MBA (preferably with marketing specialisation) from tier 1 college
- 10-12 years of experience in leading various functions of marketing in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with both B2B and B2C brands in digital marketing and brand building
- Proven experience successfully leading cross-functional teams; knowledge of demand generation, digital marketing, account based marketing (ABM), and partner marketing
- Deep understanding of how to use market intelligence, insight, and data to formulate and develop strategies and plans
- Knowledge of and experience working with the partner ecosystem and best practices in partner marketing and co-marketing
- Deep understanding of functional aspects of campaign management and technical administration through marketing automation tools
- Exemplary leadership skills with steadfast resolve, high integrity and empathy
- High expertise in strategic planning & implementation
- Proven track record in managing leadership levels, building high performing teams along with meritocratic and inclusive culture
- Highly committed to making a difference through inspiring passion and teamwork
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.