Executive Search Consultant at BigWigs Talent Solutions
Views:479 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
VP/SVP/Head - Investor Relations - BFS (15-20 yrs)
- Head Investor Relations (VP/ Senior VP) will report to the CFO and work closely with the top management. The role will influence the agenda of the company by leveraging one's deep understanding of finance, outstanding business acumen, and understanding of business strategy.
- Developing a proactive investor relations strategy and narrative, in coordination with the top management ensuring that the company's business strategy and progress is understood by the analyst and investor community.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the top management team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
Education : CA/MBA finance
- 15+ years in-house corporate investor relations, finance, competitive intelligence, strategy, or similar positions for a listed company or investment banking or equity research
- Have deep experience leading a nationally recognized investor relations functions in a company of significant scale.
- Have a collaborative style and be viewed as someone who is viewed as a strong business partner that is both efficient and adds value.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines