Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:706 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
VP - Strategy - Private Equity/Venture Capital (2-5 yrs)
A growth advisory firm that works with its portfolio of clients and take them on a alpha growth journey. Apart from providing advisory work, the firm is also investing in consumer focussed brands.
The firm is looking for an entrepreneurial and driven candidate who can work with its clients and portfolio investments and help them grow. The role will involve formulating growth strategies, guide the implementation of such strategies, regular performance management, designing and implementing inorganic growth strategies. The desired candidate should be a visionary, out of the box thinker, a go getter and with an ability to work under an unstructured settings.
- Work alongside the firm and the client on driving the overall growth strategies
- Help in formulating the business strategies for the business, KPI and other growth drivers, including long term/short-term business plan
- Monitor closely the progress of the companies in the portfolio to ensure optimal performance
- Work closely with the portfolio companies to guide their business strategy and assist in key initiatives e.g. planning, recruitment, operations improvement, expansion etc.
- Identify inorganic growth drivers for the client - M&A, strategic alliances, partnerships etc in India and abroad
- Work closely with the company, to create sound exit opportunities (Trade sale / Up sell) when the stage of growth / time is right. Work along with Bankers within and outside the firm to manage the M&A process
- Participate in the development of the firm, its people, culture, processes and systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience
- Must possess strong Industry/ Sector Knowledge. Should be able to build a story or thesis around a deal and assertively put forward his/her thoughts.
- Premier education - MBA or CA
- From Management Consulting firms; Or
- Worked in a business roles and/or strategy/ops function in a consumer brands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.