Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:239 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP - Security Operations - Information Security (12-18 yrs)
Purpose of the Role: Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's security architecture and technology infrastructure. The individual will design and implement security controls and processes that comply with regulatory requirements and standards in India. The ideal applicant should have minimum of 12-15 years of relevant experience in the information security field.
- Develop and maintain the company's security operations center and ensure that it aligns with the company's business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement security monitoring and incident response processes to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Conduct security risk assessments and identify potential risks and vulnerabilities in the company's systems and operations.
- Develop and maintain security incident response plans and ensure that they are regularly tested and updated.
- Collaborate with other departments to implement security measures across the organization.
- Manage and supervise a team of security professionals and ensure efficient and effective delivery of security services.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on security operations and risk management activities and outcomes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.