Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:4534 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
VP - Scenario Modelling - KPO (10-17 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with our client in Mumbai for the VP-Scenario Modelling role.
Mandatory : Quants background from IB.
- This role offers high exposure to senior management. Moreover the role is within one of the fastest growing and critical areas of the bank.
- The successful candidate is expected to take this one step further and better integrate scenario results with decision making process of senior management and Board.
- The Global Stress Testing group is responsible for developing scenario methodology centrally across the group and different legal entities.
- The job entails working on stress testing methodology focused on macroeconomic, market risk and PPNR projections. The results of stress testing would also feed into internal risk appetite / limit setting process and hence successful candidate would be expected to further integrate stress testing results with business decision making process.
- The role involves developing and improving existing stress testing methodologies and would involve working closely with Research, Quantitative Strategies, Market Risk teams. This is the most challenging part of the role as there is a lot of scope for creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with innovative solutions.
You Offer :
- Solid understanding of stress testing methodology, especially market risk
- Good understanding of complex investment banking products / risks
- Successfully develop / enhance scenario methodology for capturing key basis risks
- Capable of managing and leading a team to deliver results under strict deadlines
- Ability to present complex issues to senior management in a simple way
- Excellent financial modeling skills with a strong quantitative background (degree in finance with quantitative background would be preferred)7-10 years- experience.
- Prior experience of developing stress testing methodology would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of investment banking products and associated risks
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
In case you wish to explore this opportunity please feel free to write to me.
Credence HR Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.