VP - Project Management - Fund Services (13-17 yrs)
The project team is responsible for executing transformational strategic initiatives and delivering enhanced capabilities to the business in Fund Services space that covers Trades, Pricing, Corporate Actions, Fund Accounting, Performance & Risk Reporting, Compliance Reporting and Financial Reporting.
Responsibilities - Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities:
Working in a Strategic Projects setting applying project execution methodologies such as an AGILE methodology, the responsibilities include:
- Provide support in managing delivery of strategic projects including application development, enhancements, decommission and migrations
- Lead a team of business analysts and guide in for successful execution of projects
At least 13 years of relevant experience of delivering projects in financial services
- Experience in Custody and Funds Services, Fund Accounting or projects related similar processes is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively utilize the functionality of core applications and analyze large datasets
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and products
Job Title - Vice President - Project Manager
Location - Mumbai
Reporting to - ED
Shift Timings - Regular/ EMEA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.