Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:573 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
VP - Product Management - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
VP - Product Management - eCommerce - IIT/ NIT/ IIM/ XLRI/ FMS (7-10 yrs)
Position : Product Director, reporting to Founding team !
- Lead the product development with the Engineering Team; Owner of the onsite customer experience and conversion :
- Work closely with IT team on product road map and release calendar
- Define product roadmaps for all potential customer touch points (customer service, marketing, etc.)
- Recommend and implement testing strategy; prioritize and execute to test plans.
- Define strategy and execution aspects of content, commerce and communication to drive business and customer acquisition in order to meet company's KPIs
- Provide and execute strategic recommendations to drive increased conversions throughout the customer product lifecycle experience.
- Development of algorithms to define stacking and supply discovery
- Innovation on products leading to customer acquisition/retention and brand penetration
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Brand, Product, Acquisition/Retention Marketing, and Operations. Optimize online site navigation, products search results, and product presentation based on analysis (click-path, traffic, AOV, conversion, etc.).
- Keyword development to adhere to campaign objectives and overall SEO strategy
- Utilize web analytics, to understand how customers are engaging with the companys websites; while collaborating with Merchandising and Marketing teams
- Provide recommendations for featured products in marketing / channel teams and publishing teams based on on-site performance analytics.
- Program and optimize product cross-sell and up-sell placements within the shopping experience. Work closely with Digital Marketing Team on optimization of landing pages and test campaigns.
- Work with marketing communication / PR to articulate our policies and commitment to keep the platforms content original & clean at various instances:
- Integrates brand creative direction, quality assurance and usability to ensure precise execution of all deliverables
- On-site Conversion and co-responsibility of sales numbers
- Timely delivery of product and requisite additions
Key Skills required :
- Strong Process & System Orientation.
- Very Strong Analytical skills
- Adept at operating a work flow & collaboration tools.
- Team Building, Motivation & Management Skills
- 7-10 Years of relevant product/ ecommerce experience.
- Engineering/ MBA from Tier 1 institutes only