VP - Product Control (9-15 yrs)
Vice President- Product Control
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
- The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of Company's finances and expenditures.
- Through careful consideration and analyses of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm's businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience firms businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the trading divisions, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Manage a team that is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly P&L, analysis (includes product analysis and new trade review) and Price verification
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Legal and Compliance, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Qualified CA
- Work Experience: Minimum 9 years of post qualification experience
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. Keen interest in products and markets and a flair for systems.
- Strong Leadership and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and work in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication (written and verbal) skills
Please mail your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.