Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:929 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP/President - Credit/Risk & Underwriting - SME Lending - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Qualification - CA/ MBA Tier 1
Location - Gurgaon
- Create a leadership in the SME lending space through credit, risk and underwriting management. Act as a
- Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert in Credit, Risk and Underwriting domain in MSME space
- Manage the Risk Policy & Credit Underwriting
- The incumbent should be well versed with the new age scorecard based credit decisioning and open to adopting technology interventions
- Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
- Proficient with risk management, auditing techniques, and accounting standards and principles
- 12+ years of relevant experience credit risk management in MSME (Secured/ Unsecured) segment, preferably from Banks /NBFCs.
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School or CA
- Must be familiar with compliance standards for the industry, including business, financial, property, operational, or personnel reporting, regulations, and standards
- Must have extensive knowledge of strategies to build up preventative measures against potential losses.
- Must be a proven leader and manager, able to take charge and act assertively without guidance
- Proven ability to perform in a flexible, pressured, target orientated environment.
- Ability to develop a skilled, knowledgeable and diverse workforce capable of attaining short and long term strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.