Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:430 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP/President - Credit/Risk & Underwriting - SME Lending - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Qualification - CA/ MBA Tier 1
Location - Gurgaon
- Create a leadership in the SME lending space through credit, risk and underwriting management. Act as a
- Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert in Credit, Risk and Underwriting domain in MSME space
- Manage the Risk Policy & Credit Underwriting
- The incumbent should be well versed with the new age scorecard based credit decisioning and open to adopting technology interventions
- Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
- Proficient with risk management, auditing techniques, and accounting standards and principles
- 12+ years of relevant experience credit risk management in MSME (Secured/ Unsecured) segment, preferably from Banks /NBFCs.
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School or CA
- Must be familiar with compliance standards for the industry, including business, financial, property, operational, or personnel reporting, regulations, and standards
- Must have extensive knowledge of strategies to build up preventative measures against potential losses.
- Must be a proven leader and manager, able to take charge and act assertively without guidance
- Proven ability to perform in a flexible, pressured, target orientated environment.
- Ability to develop a skilled, knowledgeable and diverse workforce capable of attaining short and long term strategies.