Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3216 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
VP - Operations - Data Quality Management - Investment Bank (18-25 yrs)
We are looking for VP - Operation (Data Quality Management) for reputed investment banking client.
Location - Pune
The Lead Manager of Reference Data is responsible for overseeing the reference data function within the Asset Management Operations. Develops and implements strategies for the reference data function and ensures strategic and regulatory data needs are met. Negotiates market data requirements and helps to establish firm-wide data management policies across the organization. Directly and indirectly manages others, including outsourced services.
- Manage reference data across the enterprise, establish firm-wide reference data governance processes and quality standards, manage all reference data operations teams, and partner with the lines of business to drive alignment to firm-wide reference data standards
- Our businesses and corporate groups rely on reference data to facilitate and execute transactions, support our clients, identify potential risks, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Determining how to drive adoption technologically with data providers and for data consumers, including guiding development of formal business requirements, where necessary
- Designing and executing an ongoing data quality program for product and services reference data
- Ability to build strong controls and processes to mitigate risk
People Management -
- Actively contribute to the knowledge and skill base of the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in driving strategic initiatives
- Flexible work style, be able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Provide constructive feedback and guidance for the development of others
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, and coaching/mentoring other Associates.
- A deeply analytical mindset and strong intellect, plus an emerging ability to communicate clearly complex topics in PowerPoint and spoken form
- Ability to participate in driving technological and operating model change.
- The ideal candidate will also have strong client management and senior management-level communication skills, experience structuring and scoping complex problems, and the ability to develop solutions to those problems
- Prior experience functioning in roles and functions that are highly data-driven and that required understanding of data models and flows, and technology architecture as related to business requirements, including comfort interacting with internal technology teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience working with reference data within a Financial Services or Investment/Asset Management organization is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.