VP - New Initiatives & Branding - Affordable Education Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
VP - New Initiatives & Branding - Affordable Education Pioneer
- Our client is an innovative education company that has developed a comprehensive academic system. The K-10 academic system is being implemented in the chain of self-owned and partner schools across India.
- The integrated academic system is designed by expert researchers working to make quality education affordable. The business has tasted success due to empowering teachers through a helper app that has detailed lesson plans, introducing children to learning by doing approach and delivering personalized learning experience to each student. Currently, our client has partnered with more than 700 schools in 14 states and is growing on a rapid scale.
- The founder duo is alumni of premier institutes like IIM-Ahmedabad and Narsee Monjee College. They worked for more than 10 years in the field of education before founding the startup.
- As VP New Initiatives and Branding, you will be driving the business growth by identifying, developing and launching new products for different target audiences to bridge product gaps and establish product leadership for the organization.
What you will do :
- Creating strategy and planning to make our school an aspirational brand for the target audiences
- Defining the Brand Value Proposition for our school and creating the road map for effective communication to the target audiences
- Designing and implementing the ATL campaigns to ensure growth in market share and outreach
- Managing the advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for the product or service
- Establishing product leadership in the current and future target audiences by developing and implementing appropriate strategies
- Driving growth numbers through defining, developing and implementing new product launches
- Identifying market opportunities for current and future product offerings
- Generating insights through quantitative & qualitative research on customers
- Creating business case for each new product launch & preparing a cost analysis on the development of a new product
- Owning the complete (Project Management) product development lifecycle from ideation to prototype by ensuring alignment and timely delivery by all functions (Content, Design, Engineering & Product)
- Preparing insights on the various procedures that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful and foster the ones that have been successful
- Defining & implementing the GTM for the new product launch
- Launching the product and own its delivery till the Proof of Concept stage
- Ensuring smooth transitioning of the new product from POC to full scale implementation across different functions
- Defining the process for the complete Product development life cycle to full-fledged role out in the market
- Working with the Marketing team to create campaigns for outreach to the TG for new product availability
- Ensuring patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved
- Leading, mentoring and developing a high potential team
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 B-school
- Must have worked the marketing function of big FMCG/ FMCD MNCs
- Must have some startup experience
- Will be responsible for developing new products in a systematic and structured manner.
- Should have been responsible for developing new products in MNCs
Experience: 10 to 12 years