Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:1958 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VP - National Credit Manager - Loan Against Property/Mortgages - NBFC (12-21 yrs)
NBFC is licensed by Reserve Bank of India as a systemically important Lending NBFC (Non Banking Finance Company). They are a professionally managed company focused on providing structured term financing solutions to corporates and loans to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) borrowers in India.
Position: National Credit Manager
Level - VP
Location - Mumbai
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Plan Credit Underwriting vision & outlook.
2. Create credit and underwriting policies & processes, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting models.
3. Conduct portfolio study of the outstanding advances portfolio, Lead credit tightening initiatives to keep delinquencies under control while maintaining a balanced view of business profitability across various products and geographies.
4. Develop and maintain credit risk strategy and policy by continuous analysis of business and collection trends, risk assessment & mitigation thereof.
5. Reviews credit policies with business goals while being up-to date on competition policies & practices.
6. Prepare Risk & Credit Decks on monthly basis.
7. Represent the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances.
8. Aim to optimize Credit Risk management to facilitate the business- expansion plans
9. Develop strong internal and external relationships
10. Responsible for ensuring sound understanding of credit policy across all relevant levels.
11. Product management: managing the product function, product design, portfolios & performance on branch and central level.
12. Product knowledge at market level & market segmentation, is necessary.
Relevant Experience: 12+ years (5 in leadership)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.