VP - Microfinance Institutes Management - NBFC (4-6 yrs)
VP- MFIs(Microfinance Institutes)
- If you are looking to work for a successfully established company that believes in giving back to society, then look no further. Here is the job you are looking for.
- Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing.
- The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
- The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- As a VP- MFIs(Microfinance Institutes), you will be responsible for managing the MFI portfolio at state level.
What you will do :
- Handling various business operations at state level including but not limited to divisions of sales, collection, credit, operations etc
- Creating a strategic roadmap and execution plan of the entire portfolio of microfinance institutions at the state level
- Developing a business plan for the state to open new branches, setting goals for customer & business growth (disbursement & loan outstanding) of new branches and monitoring them with the help of AMs
- Ensuring the customer and portfolio quality
- Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per plan
- Studying and analyzing the market size, competition etc. of the assigned geography and reporting the findings and recommendations to the management
- Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels be it internal or from external sources
- Guiding and overseeing the end-to-end activities involved in branch setup
- Recruiting the staff basis the hiring requirement of the branch
- Guiding and leading a team of specialists who will be handling MFI portfolios
- Participating and sharing insights and relevant feedback in the performance appraisal process with team members for their growth & development
- Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also responsible for MIS preparation and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
- Ensuring adherence to Audit / Compliance as per company Standards and also compliance of related rules, laws & regulations
- Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have :
- Relevant work experience of minimum 10 years in handling MFI portfolio is required
- Work experience of handling minimum 300 to 500 crore MFIs portfolio
- Excellent communication, analytical, listening and team handling skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite