Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:5119 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
VP - Marketing Analytics - Bank - IIT/ISI/DSE (10-14 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking for a Vice President for leading their marketing analytics function.
As a Vice President, you would be a part of the senior leadership team and play a role in defining strategic direction for the group. In addition, you would be responsible for :
- Leading a team of professionals while working on different marketing analytics initiatives such as customer life cycle management, cross - sell, up - sell, campaign management, spend management, etc
- Partner with Retail Bank on all BAU and strategic initiatives across products and portfolio
- Interact regularly with Partner leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to group capabilities and work to deepen existing relationships
The Successful Applicant:
- Masters/Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Financial Engineering from a Tier 1 Institute like IIT, ISI, DSE etc
- 10+ years of experience within the analytics domain with experience of working in a bank or a financial services institution
- Solid background in the marketing analytics domain with exposure across campaign management, customer life cycle management, market-mix modeling, segmentation, targeting, etc
- Experience in leading multiple teams delivering on key business initiatives
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS/SQL and complex data sources
What's on Offer:
- Excellent Opportunity to lead the advanced marketing analytics function of a leading global bank that encourages work life balance and promotes international mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.