VP - Life Sciences Practitioner - Sales/Presales - Transformation Projects (13-20 yrs)
Life Sciences Practitioner (Sales/Presales) - VP Role
You will transform the way LS works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects :
- LS Practitioner role of leading and shaping winning proposal for large scale LS R&D RFP and sole sourced engagements
- Lead Sales growth and mining in existing LS accounts for specific Market Unit (MU) and industry segment
- Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to win stage.
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- LS Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one or more of Towers e.g. Clinical, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, provide Best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the New
Apply for the new now!
Are you the trusted advisor to the Senior LS R&D leadership and leader we are looking for?
- You must be a Domain expert in one or more of towers of LS e.g. Clinical, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory
- You must have hands on experience and have delivered at least 2 large scale End to End LS Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital LS technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital LS solutions.
- You must have strong sales orientation in LS
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at function leadership and at CXO level, and in shaping and delivering value-led LS projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment and accustomed to driving outcomes in matrixed organization structures.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- You are an action and results-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable.
- You are flexible and capable of some travel.
- You can do process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with power-point and Excel.