Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2850 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
VP - Investment Research - Private Equity Fund (9-15 yrs)
VP for a Leading PE Fund- Consulting firms only (9-15 yrs)
- Supervising primary/secondary research regarding the new investment opportunity
- Pro-actively tracking & studying various sectors/industries to update self as well as the team
- To ensure that appropriate pre due diligence & qualitative analysis is done for the potential prospects.
- To present the investment opportunity with rationale & analysis to President & consequently making the proposal up to the required IC standards.
- To execute investment decision as approved by IC by leading due diligence, valuations exercise by coordinating with investee companies, external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- To execute the investment decision by ensuring timely completion of entire legal & secretarial requirements including share purchase agreements & other legal documents as required.
- To prepare the disbursal note & ensuring its approval by coordinating with risk, compliance & finance department and to comply with their requirements during the entire deal cycle.
- Interacting with & influencing internal departments like legal, Risk, Finance, Compliance etc. on a regular basis to get the necessary work done within stipulated timeframe.
- To supervise tracking of portfolio company performance using various metrics and suggest improvement plan/ guidance plan, if any.
- To ensure appropriate review and guidance during the Board Meetings of the portfolio companies with a special focus on influencing them to comply with risk/legal/compliance/finance & governance requirements.
- Highlight any potential problems in portfolio companies to the President/ Director so that timely steps can be taken.
- To prepare & present progress of portfolio companies during regular internal review sessions & implement suggestions/solutions under the guidance of Deal Director / President.
- To establish & nurture external relationships with Bankers, Investment Bankers, Legal & Audit Firms etc.
- Supervising and lead a team of Analysts.
- Participating in various Organizational forums/activities, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.