Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:7330 Applications:955 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:322
VP - HR Business Partner - Investment Bank (14-20 yrs)
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Challenge the business to ensure an aligned/integrated people strategy that reflects business need and is consistent with Bank standards.
- Guide business managers through change management initiatives including organisation design / evolution / development, smart sourcing, restructuring, etc.
- Partner with senior Business Managers to embed and evolve the people element of the business area strategy.
- Translate business needs into a staffing strategy and work with CoE Attract Talent (AT) to develop resource requirement plans.
- Build a performance culture and ensure the performance management processes are implemented in the right spirit.
- Support the year-end compensation round ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes. Also ensure those decisions are market and performance driven, and conform to best practice.
- Monitor employee relations issues from HRS Functional Specialist to identify trends or business impact and recommend corrective actions.
- Coach managers on how to lead teams, live the values and conform to standard Bank policies. Additionally provide leadership to their teams and consult them as per specific requirements and needs
- Assist Employees and Managers with Employee Relations Issues. Coordinate with Legal as required.
- Educate new branch staff in the dissemination of BANK values and ensure that they practice BANK values, governance practice and professional culture
- Help Managers to deliver on their strategies, for example working with HR International and Recruitment.
- Through succession planning sessions, talent reviews, business strategy understanding and Performance Management Online (PMO) identify employee skills gaps and recommend training requirements with CoE Develop Employee (DE) partners.
- Work with the Management Information Systems (MIS) group and HRS to interpret and act on reporting information around issues like diversity, turnover, etc.
- Identify compensation trends within the business and validate issues for action with Rewards.
- Handle employee relations issues, grievance handling, movements and transfers.
- Facilitate performance management, talent management, succession planning, learning agenda, mobility and Career Management for client group.
- Advise, and support managers in relation to performance management issues (Performance Improvement Plans)
- Provide timely intelligence through exit interviews, attrition metrics and propose strategies to retain key talent
- Support managers to drive organisational development in their teams
- Communication and implement HR policies and programs
- Partnering with HRS in achieving efficient HR operations management for all employees
- Lead specific HR projects across the HR teams as the case may be.
- Advise, train and support Managers on ER/Labour Relations and Culture issues.
- Support managers to determine resource requirements and make resourcing decisions
- Advise on and support restructuring projects and individual employee matters. Help the business identify hi-potential talent and build development plans for accelerated growth
- Advise managers on linking performance to reward
- HR Professional of minimum 14 years of experience, ideally with experience in Business Partner role from Tier 1/2 B-School.
- Ability to work in pressurized time periods and in a virtual work environment
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate large groups of senior stakeholders
- Experience of producing statistics/analytics
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills