Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4656 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
VP/Head - Process Excellence/Quality - Blackbelt - Contact Centre (18-25 yrs)
VP / Head Process Excellence - Global MNC Contact Centre (Females Preferred).
The PEX Leader reports to the BTO Head and will represent Transformation Office to internal and external clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PEX Leader will be responsible to drive process improvements / reengineering across the business
- This role will be a people manager role.
- Institute an appropriate measurement system for the business to drive business imperatives
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive them to closure
- Drive process improvement culture (covering lean, six sigma, automation and analytical mind-set) in the business
- Identify opportunities where FSL can support its clients to help them digitise operations
- Provide strategic transformational solutions for clients to increase wins (top line) through Process Analysis and assessments towards automation and other appropriate digital solutions to enable Digitisation of operations
- Work with delivery teams to ensure flawless delivery of programs and expand footprint within existing engagements
- Use skill and judgment to influence and engage with senior stakeholders across the business to put forward compelling business cases and drive transformational change
- Stay current with evolving trends and technologies within the space and maintain a pulse of the market
- Work with senior executives, peers and partners and build their trust to bring focus on obtaining mutual success
- VPPEX will report to BTO head
- Collaborate and work closely with operational leadership, various internal CoEs,CRM / Sales teams and other functions.
Candidate Experience :
- Overall 18+ years of experience with 15+ in process improvement role (minimum 8 years in contact centre process improvements). Currently working as VP / Head Process Excellence in an MNC BPO.
- Experience of managing large scale change initiatives
- Experience in successful delivery of technical/management consulting services
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders (client teams, wider services organizations) and clients to shape, develop and execute propositions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.