Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3033 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
VP/Head - Process Excellence/Quality - Blackbelt - Contact Centre (18-25 yrs)
VP / Head Process Excellence - Global MNC Contact Centre (Females Preferred).
The PEX Leader reports to the BTO Head and will represent Transformation Office to internal and external clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PEX Leader will be responsible to drive process improvements / reengineering across the business
- This role will be a people manager role.
- Institute an appropriate measurement system for the business to drive business imperatives
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive them to closure
- Drive process improvement culture (covering lean, six sigma, automation and analytical mind-set) in the business
- Identify opportunities where FSL can support its clients to help them digitise operations
- Provide strategic transformational solutions for clients to increase wins (top line) through Process Analysis and assessments towards automation and other appropriate digital solutions to enable Digitisation of operations
- Work with delivery teams to ensure flawless delivery of programs and expand footprint within existing engagements
- Use skill and judgment to influence and engage with senior stakeholders across the business to put forward compelling business cases and drive transformational change
- Stay current with evolving trends and technologies within the space and maintain a pulse of the market
- Work with senior executives, peers and partners and build their trust to bring focus on obtaining mutual success
- VPPEX will report to BTO head
- Collaborate and work closely with operational leadership, various internal CoEs,CRM / Sales teams and other functions.
Candidate Experience :
- Overall 18+ years of experience with 15+ in process improvement role (minimum 8 years in contact centre process improvements). Currently working as VP / Head Process Excellence in an MNC BPO.
- Experience of managing large scale change initiatives
- Experience in successful delivery of technical/management consulting services
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders (client teams, wider services organizations) and clients to shape, develop and execute propositions.