CEO/Co-Founder at Early Stage Top VC Funded Start-Up
Views:5590 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
VP/Head - Operations/Marketing - EdTech Startup (5-25 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a growth hacker + operations expert to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, analytical growth hacker, ideally with some ed tech experience.
Salary: Rs. 15-20 Lakhs + 1% Pre-Money Equity worth min. $2 Million in 12 months based on approved business plan. (Salary negotiable based on experience but this is the general range).
Location: Mumbai-Based Only. Co-location with founding team is a Must.
- MARKETING & RECRUITING: The VP/Head of Operations will recruit millions of teachers across US/UK/India/China to a Human-to-Human technology platform connecting students to teachers for a specialized task. Teachers would be recruited via online and offline acquisition marketing led by the VP.
- VETTING & TRAINING: He/she will create a robust vetting ecosystem to select the Top 5% of teachers only and create training materials to fully qualify the teachers to teach on the platform.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: The VP/Head of Operations has to manage the entire supply chain of sourcing, recruiting, vetting and qualifying teachers at scale across multiple geographies and locations.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set: The role is a unique combination of marketing (offline/online), training, and supply chain management.
- Exceptional Drive: The VP will be managing multiple priorities simultaneously across geographies and will be single-handledly responsible for the supply side of a two-way platform. Demonstrated history of taking responsibility ahead of tenure/experience with a super-human drive is a must.
- Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured approach since the scale will expand from recruiting 100 to 1 million teachers in very short time.
Backed by a reputed founder and two of the Top 3 India VCs, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make tremendous wealth for an exceptional growth hacker/operations wizard.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.