Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:534 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
VP/Global Lead - Channel Partnerships & Strategic Alliances - SaaS Business (10-18 yrs)
VP - Channel Partnerships & Strategic Alliances Global Lead
About Client :
- Client is a global decision making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. They automates human decisions required to transport a package or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations.
- Our Client, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe.
- They work with several large-scale market leaders like Urban Ladder, Tata Group of Companies, Droplet, Licious, Rollick, Lenskart, other global FMCG, pharma, e-commerce, 3PL and logistics conglomerates.
About Role :
- Develop and lead the Partner Program for Reseller partners, System Integrators, Product/Technology partners.
- Onboard new partners by helping them understand the benefits of partner program & product to their clients.
- Training partner teams & helping them understand our positioning to effectively market, sell & implement the products
- Cultivate relationships with key partner executives and stakeholders.
- Serves as a strategic advisor and consultative partner, helping to identify opportunities for growth of the partners- business and the relationship.
- Run regular Partner reviews, including pipeline management & consulting partners to drive business growth
- Responsible for the satisfaction, retention and growth of your own portfolio of their Partners.
- Meet with Partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist the Partner in closing opportunities
- Provide regular reporting of partner pipeline and forecast through the CRM system & own up revenue quota through your partner portfolio.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience with a SAAS company - sales, account management or partner management.
- Previous experience in a partner management role is a huge plus
- Previous experience working with logistics firms and ERP/ Logistics product firms is ideal
- Fluent in SaaS business models
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with partners or customers
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and partner success team.
- A high level of pro-activeness and accountability is a must
Aspects of the role:
- Sales Partnerships - Channel Sales, Resellers, Referral, GTM Partnerships with adjacent product categories
- Product Partnerships - Strongly aligned product partners where via deep integrations the overall value prop becomes broader
- Alliances & Associations - Forming strategic alliances with firms in management consulting etc and joining associations to help drive awareness around logistics tech
Location : Mumbai or Bangalore
Overall company size: 200 employees and growing
In case this interests you, please suggest a good time to connect to take this forward and please help me with an updated copy of your resume.