VP - Fund Accounting (9-15 yrs)
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of firms' finances and expenditures.
Through careful consideration and analyses of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm's businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience firms businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
Direct Hedge Funds, Hedge Funds Strategies, Private Equity Group teams within Controllers support the alternative investments within firm Asset Management division with oversight over complex private funds.
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year end financial statements and perform related activities
- Managing the investment and investor cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
- Lead a team of professionals
- Qualified CA/ MBA Finance/ CFA with experience in operations/ controllership aspect of alternative investment/private funds/ mutual funds is desired
- Work Experience: Minimum 9 years of post professional qualification experience
- Basic knowledge of financial statements preparation & review; India GAAP, USGAAP and IFRS knowledge is a definite plus
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.