Specialist at Recruitment Firm
Views:339 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VP - ESG Reporting Controls - BFS/BPO (9-20 yrs)
The position is a meaningful role within the ESG Reporting Controls Framework. This role will function as a subject matter expert for ESG Reporting Controls topics and a reporting utility for global ESG Reporting to support the management of the controls program and the publication of the annual Sustainability Report.
This role will perform End 2 End (E2E) assessments of ESG quantitative disclosures to identify and document key controls and control testing plans, identification and documentation of issues and thematic issue assessments and partner management. The output of this utility reporting will be used for senior management reviews, STCs and the owners of company Sustainability Report.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage and conduct End 2 Ends (E2Es) of ESG quantitative disclosures to identify, document and agree testing plans for key controls with stakeholders/ owners of the key controls
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reporting of ESG Reporting control matters, which will be used for management, working groups and STCs
- Manage the reporting utility book-of-work, ensuring that all deliverables are met on time and to a high quality
- Coordinate and work closely with key partners with respect to the reporting of ESG Reporting control metrics
- Remain familiar with the ESG Reporting Controls inventory including controls, significant deficiencies, high focus control matters as well as thematic issues and observations
- Assess ESG Reporting Control related matters and topics impacting the ESG quantitative disclosures reported in the Sustainability Report
- Perform other relevant ESG Reporting Controls projects and ad-hoc tasks, as required
- Liaise and work closely with colleagues within the ESG Reporting Controls Program team
- Coordinate and align with colleagues from GF ESG Reporting team
- Coordinate and align with colleagues from Global SOX 404 Compliance BPC and ITC team
- Coordinate and align with colleagues from the QAR team
- Function as a representative for the ESG Reporting Controls program
- Develop and manage key relationships across a variety of functions and seniority levels.
Your future colleagues:
The open position, based in Pune, within the ESG Reporting Controls Program team. It has the mandate to manage compliance of the ESG quantitative disclosures in the Sustainability Report with the ESG Reporting Controls Framework rules. The team has resources based in both London and Pune. This is a part of CFO Risk & Controls Office, led by a Managing Director based in Zurich. CFO Risk & Controls identifies, manages and measures the operational risks within CFO functions through key CSG level programs such as Group SOX 404, General Ledger Account Ownership (GLAO), ESG Reporting Controls Framework and Regulatory Reporting Programs. CFO Risk & Controls is also responsible for carrying out planned and ad-hoc Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs) across CFO and certain support departments.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- To excel in this role, you should possess required work Experience/Background:
- Strong Experience of controls relevant experience - achieved either at the Big 4 (on multinational coordinated audit engagements, which are PCAOB compliant) or at a multinational bank (within SOX 404 compliance, ESG controls, Group Finance, Internal Audit, etc.)
- Understanding of SOX 404 methodology - both theoretical and practical
- Experience in financial services and understand how a multinational bank operates
- Understand typical processes and key SOX controls within a multinational bank
- Experience working on an international team and interacting with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Relationship focused and able to build and manage a variety of relationships across the organization
- Articulate and effectively communicate with partners at a variety of seniority levels
- Understanding the annual cycles relating to control compliance, financial reporting and external audit
- An organized, analytical and have the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.