Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:998 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
VP/Director - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (15-20 yrs)
Scouting for leadership roles for the HR function at our client, a US mortgage company which is a scale-up stage 900+ headcount org, focused on mortgage processing for US clients and also increasing their footprint in other outsourcing verticals as they grow.
The candidate should mandatorily have BPO experience; Startup experience is preferred.
The roles currently open for HR are Director level & above.
The role outlined below itself may be split into Talent Acquisition and/or HR Operations / Generalist HR depending on the structural direction the function could take.
Brief about the desired profile at a VP / Director level:
- Prior experience in evaluating and implementing HRMS preferred
- 15-20 years in HR; Prefer someone with an educational background in HR; Very A-political and neutral
- Preferred location - Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
- Must have most of the recent experience in BPO
- Experience in rapid hiring of specialists and leadership roles
- Experience and track record in managing payroll, HR admin
- Very hands-on, Process-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Experience in a startup environment, chaotic environment, and creating processes and systems to streamline the process.
- Experience in managing employee assessment
- Experience in managing complex employee conflicts, and issues
- Employee engagement in a smaller environment is a MUST
- Experience in creating reports and maintaining data and analytics
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Is employee-centric - Life of employee within Verity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.