Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1981 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
VP/Director - Data Science - Pharma/Life Sciences (11-16 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading player in the pharmaceutical and life sciences domain.
Reporting into the Head of Analytics, you would be responsible for building and enhancing the Machine Learning/Data Sciences capability of the organization.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Work on cutting edge projects by applying data science & analytics techniques in a real world environment
- Drive machine learning projects across diverse business functions - Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing operations, Research & Development, etc
- Use the data lying with different business units and apply machine learning algorithms and models to create a differentiating value proposition
- Work closely with key stakeholders from different business functions and use analytics to solve business problems
The Successful Applicant
- PhD./Masters/Bachelors in PhD in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, computer science, physics or related field from a tier 1 institution
- A strong background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modelling and other analytics frameworks/techniques with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of sales force effectiveness (SFE), incentive planning, territory alignment, etc is extremely critical
- Solid data management and statistical modeling skills: SAS, R, Mahout, Matlab, Python (SciPy, NumPy),etc
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
What's on Offer
Opportunity to build and grow the analytics practice of a leading pharmaceutical player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.