Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:4513 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
VP - Data Quality Management - Reference Data Governance (14-20 yrs)
Opening for VP-Data Quality Management- Reference Data Governance for Chennai Location.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Administer the reference data governance board: conduct monthly meetings to discuss the proposed reference data changes.
- Collaborate with country/regional/group finance teams to gather reference data change requests and ensure all the relevant information is obtained as per the standard change request template.
- Work with various GFS teams to perform/coordinate a detailed impact analysis of the proposed reference data changes, covering financial/system/process/technology impact.
- Wherever required, raise the funding request with sufficient details, to the change originator and drive the agreement on funding methodology.
- Enable decision making in reference data governance board by presenting the proposed changes along with impact summary and recommendation.
- Post board approval/rejection, communicate the details to all the stakeholders
- Ensure that change request is tracked to closure and any exceptions/risks are escalated to the governance board on time, to be able to put in appropriate risk mitigation.
- Model & maintain the reference data in the central tool, which can be referenced by various down streams.
- Maintain the blue book of finance reference data/key data elements and details of golden/silver sources
- Influence and ensure alignment of the various Finance transformation initiatives and their resulting impact to the GL Code block and reporting reference data.
- Establish handshake mechanism with Aspire on the reference data changes within BAU.
- Synchronize changes between PSGL & SAP GL code block
- Participate on Aspire testing and parallel run phase and eventually take over the governance and maintenance of SAP reference data platform.
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Recruitment Consultant @ Black Turtle
B-208, Kailash Business Park, Next to Parksite, Vikhroli(West), Mumbai 400079,India
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560