Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1972 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
VP/AVP - Management Consulting - Refinery & Petrochemicals (11-18 yrs)
Role : VP / AVP - Management Consulting for Refinery & Petrochemicals ( Global COnsulting)
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Bangalore
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Candidate should be able to lead refinery engagements throughout the downstream value chain and should possess the flair for selling downstream propositions to clients.
- Candidate should be able to undertake different cost transformation engagements, value chain optimization, business process mapping, operating models, supply chain and digital transformation for oil & gas downstream industry.
- Candidate should be able to showcase functional expertise and understanding Supply Chain Planning, Plant Operations, Technology Enablers, Refinery planning,refinery scheduling, refinery operations, business process management, terminal management and logistics and distribution.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong downstream industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various software products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with Downstream practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
- Candidate will be required to initiate conversations with decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities within an assigned territory/ accounts.
- Candidate will be required to work in a client-facing role with global exposure to manage internal clients while navigating different cultural nuances.
- Candidate should be able to manage a team of more than 10-15 consultants/analysts independently with minimal supervision from seniors.
- Candidate will be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects for extended periods of time.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Full time MBA / PGDM (Full time) & B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive) from Tier-1 institutions with 11 years in experience overall - mix of downstream oil & gas industry and consulting experience
- Consulting experience with at least 2 years in any consulting firm is required.
- Extensive domain knowledge in the following areas: Refinery and/or petrochemical industry.
- Familiarity with the downstream supply chain process, maintenance process,business process pertaining to operations management etc.
- Experience in handling industrial refined product sales and marketing, route to market transformation, customer value management, existing customers and get new customers, growing existing channel through efficient relationship management.
- Should have handled implementation and product development activities and report daily activities to the client stakeholders.
- Knowledge of any downstream operational technology products would be added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes.
- Should have strong analytical and problem -solving skills