Director at Connexio Search
Views:1109 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
VP/AVP - Investor Relations/Fund Raising - Fund Houses/AIF Fund (4-9 yrs)
VP/AVP Investor Relations, Fund Raising & Business Development - Hedge Fund Organisation
Job Description -
We have opportunity with a leading Singapore based Hedge Fund organisation having presence at global level and position is based in Mumbai
Job role -
- Managing investor and distributor experience for both offshore and onshore investors/entities, in respected of all activities related to fund accounting and administration.
- Owning the end-to-end process by liaising with fund management team, operations, investor relations/marketing and legal/compliance teams.
- Mapping investor and product lifecycle, defining critical touch points and Investor communication
- Responsible for designing and executing distributor and investor engagement, creating SOP for investor onboarding processes
- Actively engage with investors through various channels/platforms, reach out, interact and build trust-based relationships with Family Offices, HNIs, Promoter Investment Companies, Private Banks/Wealth, financial advisors and other channel partners.
- Preparing marketing materials and update them regularly, market and explain briefly about the products in a clear & transparent manner.
- Negotiate all the terms and conditions related to the partnership.
- Responsible to responding to queries from investor and channel partners promptly, with the help of relevant internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Review/ prepare investor reporting, performance reporting, including IRRs, NAVs
- Ensure process and procedures are adequate to meet quality standards and are consistently applied and regularly reviewed.
- Review of quarterly and annual financial statements and disclosures for various fund/s as well as capital account summaries for investors.
- Reviewing other activities as per Fund requirements
Qualification and other mandatory skills:
- MBA/PG Diploma from reputed management institute
- Prior experience in handling Investor Relations, Fund Raising, Investor Onboarding, Channel Partner relationships and Business Development working with an alternative asset management company
- The role requires the candidate to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.