Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:23446 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
VP/AVP - F&A Service Delivery Leader - BPO/ITeS (15-24 yrs)
Role - F&A Service Delivery Leader (VP/AVP Level)
Location - Delhi NCR/ Bangalore
- Accountable for overall direction of multiple, large, complex operations, functions or projects, which may contain significant scope, ambiguity, risk & geographical diversity.
- Accountable for high-level external/internal client satisfaction.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/overall completion of deliverables
- Responsible for delivery to agreed service levels, and defines key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Develops new approaches and processes, which contribute both to step-change improvements in current area, and to business growth/efficiency in wider organization.
- Responsible for communication of strategy/ initiatives/high level performance metrics.
- Accountable for day-to-day budget management and reporting processes. Has major input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews, and may set budget.
- Maintains dialogue with client and/or Organisation senior management to ensure that contractual/financial targets are met.
- Responsible for the management of quality/ business process excellence in sphere of influence.
- Provides leadership and direction to total management team within a significant part of the organization or across multiple /large project teams.
- Responsible for recruiting and ensuring the continuous development of the senior management team, including formal evaluation of direct reports.
- Accountable for the integrity of key human resource processes including career development, salary review, resource approach and performance management.
- Reviews and develops organizational structures to support business needs.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding and application of all relevant Organisation policies, procedures and operational frameworks.
- Possesses strong business and industry acumen, and uses this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships and contribute to contract negotiations, in conjunction with Partner
Suitable Candidate :-
- Tier 1 or 2 MBAs/ CAs highly preferred with 15+yrs exp post qualification
- F&A experts across RTR/PTP/OTC
- Recent BPO industry experience
- Strong experience of having managed large F&A operations teams of 200+ people
- Penchant for sales in BPO/Industry
- Great career track
- Exceptional soft skills
- Excellent communication /articulation/ executive presence
- Strong Client management experience