Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:808 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
VP/AVP - Chief of Staff - MD Office (15-25 yrs)
- The Group is a prestigious group diversified into Hospitality (Luxurious Hotels), Real Estate Development, Mining, Infrastructure, Construction Materials, Toll Plaza Operations etc. headquartered at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- At The Group, we have experienced a strong period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. To continue this trajectory, we are searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely in our MD Office and with executive leadership team. From Day 1, this person will have an immediate impact on our Strategy, Operations and Productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program/project management, driving business intelligence, leadership consulting and communicating organisational objectives to departments. The ideal candidate will have proven success in a business consulting, leadership consulting and management consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration
- Act as Strategic Subset of MD's Brain and assist Managing Director in Strategic aspects on projects, resources, operations and timelines through data driven intelligence. Oversee daily operations, project progress and strategic execution in collaboration with leadership team. To ensure that all strategic, administrative, financial, and operational aspects are running smoothly for organisation. Oversee strategic business initiatives, from development through successful execution, in collaboration with senior leadership and executives.
- To provide strategic and business intelligence on projects, plans and initiatives in line with organisation's vision. Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation. Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them. Improve current processes and optimize organizational procedures for efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and build on relationships across organisation for increased efficiency and responsiveness of existing operations. Help define new operational strategies by working with MD and other executives on special projects. Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications across organisation. Gate-keeping and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the Office of the MD. Aiding in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of creative projects.
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization. Perform administrative tasks through "Executive Assistant to MD" such as managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copies and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, project reviews, business reviews etc.
Qualifications Required: Graduation: Preferably in in business administration or similar field. Post-Graduation: Preferably in in business administration or similar field. Any other certificate in management consulting or business advisory.
Experience Required: Total Experience: 15 -30 years Relevant Experience: Minimum 15 Years' experience in Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Business Consulting, Leadership Advisory, Project Management with a focus on operations management & excellence. Experience in data analysis and budget management Experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and departments Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives Consulting experience, with a focus on operations management and excellence Proven success in a Leadership Advisory, Business Strategy and Consulting role.
Preference would be given to Consulting & Big 4 Exposure
Skills Required Technical Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.), Video Conferencing Tools (Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx etc.), Data Analytics Functional / Domain Skills: Budget Management, Project Coordination & Reporting, Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills, Conceptual Thinking, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Stakeholder Management Behavioural Skills: Self-Organised, Crisp Communication Skills, Consulting & Leadership Advisory Skills, Empathy, Team Player, Stakeholder Management, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Nimble Learning, Openness to Learn. Desired Personality Traits: Humility, Creativity, Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, Courageous, Assertiveness, Ethical, Accountable, Ownership Mind-set.